- Specialization Graduate Trainee / Internship Jobs In Nigeria , Media / Advertising / Branding
- Industry Advertising / Marketing / Comms
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Lagos
Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. Everyday at Bingreach is devoted to working from our heart with sincerity and gratitude for our clients and their customers who place their trust in our brand. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore
Social Media Intern
- The social media intern would report directly to the Head of Digital, David.
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from the office and also work remotely as the team meets physically thrice a week.
Here is a breakdown of where we’d love you to help out:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for someone who can manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- Our preferred candidate must be knowledgable and smart with an excellent communication skill
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the title as “Social Media Intern”
Note: Corps Members can also apply. This is an INTERNSHIP Position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application