Application Deadline: 30 June, 2019.
Are you an early stage start-up based in the Somali region? Are you working at the cutting edge of innovation, or developing a tech-enabled product or service addressing a big local need? Are you passionate about your business idea? Apply for Innovate Accelerator today!
Innovate Ventures is the leading Somali start-up accelerator and technology fund. The program partners with VC4A, Telesom and Oxfam as part of Work in Progress! project. To date, the programme has graduated over 40 start-ups and has invested almost $100,000 in its graduates. As part of the acceleration package, you will receive training, mentorship by domain experts, access to an extensive business network, visibility and a chance to get investment.
- Your business is based in Somaliland or Somalia
- Your business is technology-oriented
- The founders are between 18-35 years old
- The founders are committed to attending the accelerator programme in Hargeisa
- 12-week intensive training and mentoring on business and operational skills
- Access to leading telecoms and banks in the Somaliland and Somalia
- Pitching in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Equity funding for at least 3 startups of up to $30,000.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Innovate Ventures 2019 Somali start-up accelerator