Application Deadline: August 17th 2019
iHub wants to grow the number of socially and economically empowered women entrepreneurs who run women-owned/women-led sustainable businesses working in the ICT sector in Kenya.
- Strengthening the capacity of women entrepreneurs to own and lead sustainable business working in the ICT sector.
- Strengthen the capacity of established women entrepreneurs to start, run and grow sustainable businesses that work in the ICT sector
- Identify women with the potential for entrepreneurship and nurture them to develop and run sustainable businesses in the ICT sectors
- Increasing the number of women-owned and women-led companies working in the ICT sector that can handle big money projects
- Strengthening collaboration between different actors in the ICT and innovation sector in order to utilise the learning and perspectives generated by the Women in Business programme to make evidence-based and credible contributions to relevant national and global policy discourses.
We are looking for women who have been in business for at least one year and have a product in the market that leverages technology.